Daisy Maze Games
Based in Seattle, WA
16 March, 2016
A Cold War super computer has gone rogue and is printing launch codes for a first strike. There is only one way to prevent nuclear Armageddon; enter the dot matrix, collect the codes, and defeat the ASCII army. ASCII Attack is a retro style indie action title inspired by arcade games of yesteryear. It is a skill based game with a unique set of controls and a new take on classic arcade action.
ASCII Attack was inspired by the arcade game Assault. ASCII Attack utilizes the control scheme from Assault where the left and right tank tread are controlled independently with the left and right gamepad sticks. The tank can also roll from side to side and has a bomb mode for greater firepower. Assault was known for its challenging and rewarding controls and ASCII Attack provides a similar experience that is unique among modern games.
- A new twist on twin stick gameplay.
- Control the treads independently for a uniquely challenging and rewarding gaming experience.
- 25 levels and multiple gameplay modes for great replay value.
- Dot Matrix printer paper setting for a new retro gaming stage.
- Use the @om bomb and multiple powerups to earn your victory.
- Fight the 80s super computer ASCII army and save the world 8 bits at a time.
Logo & Icon
There are currently no logos or icons available for Ascii Attack. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
Request Press Copy
We are afraid this developer has not upgraded their presskit() to use distribute(). For security purposes, this form has been disabled.
Available on Steam store.steampowered.com.
About Daisy Maze Games
Creator of ASCII Attack.
More information on Daisy Maze Games, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Ascii Attack Credits